CloudNet has teamed up with India's leading placement companies to get qualified students placed in top MNCs. We have also made placement partnership with India's topmost companies where our students will be placed on successful completion of courses. We have implemented online job portal services to create a bank of resumes of our students. The partner companies are given access to the resume bank so that they can select right candidates as per their requirements.
CloudNet Placement team
We have built up a growing network of reputed placement agencies and leading IT companies in connection with our own placement unit. The CloudNet placement team has been working with the placement partners to get our qualified students placed in their preferred niches of the IT sector. We invite IT and non-IT companies to the campus interview of our students on a periodic basis. The students are guided and groomed for the interview. We offer Lifetime placement support to all the students.
CloudNet Placement Partner
TimesJobs.Com is a reliable placement partner of CloudNet. The objective of this placement partnership is to provide our students with job opportunities in the corporate sector. We share the resumes of our students with Timesjobs.com for premium placement service. Part of the Times of India Group, TimesJobs.com is the online meeting point of jobseekers and recruiters. Having the richest database of human resources in India, TimesJobs.com is a leading player in placement and recruitment.
- Fastest growing job portal
- Updated database of 20 million + jobseekers across pan India
- Pioneer of job fairs in India (650 job fairs conducted till date)
- 25,000 + satisfied clients using placement services
- 2, 50,000 unique daily visitors
- 2, 00,000 live jobs on the portal
- Aggressive advertisements across all media platforms
- Cost effective recruitment and branding solutions
CloudNet Placement rules
- Before appearing for screening test, students have to clear outstanding program fee and show all copy of receipt.
- Students having consistent record of 90% and above in attendance in both (Technology & PD Spoken English) will be considered for campus placement support.
- Students should pass CloudNet CHALLENGER EXAM with 70% marks.
- Students should pass in Screening & MIT (Mock Interview Test).
- Good Attitude & Behavior approval by respective instructor is required.
- Students having more than 2 backlogs will not be considered for campus placement.
- Attendance for the Pre-Placement Talk is compulsory for the students.
- Students selected from the campus are bound to accept the first offer made by the company, failing of which they will be debarred from further placement.
- After accepting an offer, the student must ensure that will he/she join the company on the scheduled date. If they fail to do so, the institute will not give the students any recommendation letter and such students will be blacklisted from the placement cell.
- After placement, the students will have to maintain proper behavior and ethics, failing of which, they won't be allowed to participate in the campus recurrent program.
- It is the responsibility of the students to keep themselves informed about all placement activities going on in the Institute.