The AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2020 PROFESSIONAL program is designed for those using AutoCAD® 2020 in the beginning stage. The objective of AutoCAD program is to enable you to create, modify, and work with a 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this essential level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most classy computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore, learning to use it can be challenging. This program covers the vital core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The tactic is to start with a few basic tools that enable you to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More progressive tools are introduced throughout the program. In This program we will cover advanced 3D Drawing and Modelling module .It introduces users who are proficient with the 2D commands in the AutoCAD® software to the concepts and methods of 3D modelling. The program provides a thorough grounding in the basics of 3D and discovers the main features of the advanced 3D Modelling workspace in the AutoCAD 2020 software.
You will get 100% job Assurance and life time e-placement support
classed taken by globally certified trainers
You will get 3 year Dedicated placement support
Courses are globally recognized & accredited
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Appling basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Managing drawing objects on layers.
- Application of reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- 3D viewing techniques
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations
- Learn AutoCAD 2020 Professional courses in Kolkata
- AutoCAD training in Kolkata design based on vendor curriculum
- AutoCAD course in Kolkata delivered by highly experienced trainer
- Get train AutoCAD 2020 in Kolkata by Real time Engineer and Consultant.
- You will earn AutoCAD 2020 course completion certificate
- AutoCAD 2020 Training in Kolkata will also come with placement support.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Introduction About Getting Started with AutoCAD :
Application Of Basic Drawing and Editing Commands:
Drawing Precision in AutoCAD :
Making Changes in Your Drawing :
Advanced Object Types :
Uses Of Advanced Editing Commands:
Fundamentals About Blocks:
About Setting Up a Layout:
Application Of Text:
Techniques About Adding Dimensions:
Introduction About 3D Foundations:
Application Of Simple Solids:
Fudamentals About Creating Solids & Surfaces from 2D Objects :
Fundamentals About 3D Visualization & Animation :
Additional Exclusive Software:
Fundamentals Learning With DWG TRUEVIEW
With this program you can learns how to View DWG files or convert them to work with older versions of AutoCAD software
- View DWG files.
- Convert DWG file versions.
- Application Of Output Technique including Plot and Preview
- Application Of Different Type of View options For Any Drawing File
- Managing your project with layers
- Implement measure tools in the entire drawing to enquire
- Uses of Object snaps
- Brief Description About Interactive User Interface
Fundamentals Learning With Design Review
Design Review CAD viewer software lets you view, mark up, print, and track changes to 2D and 3D files for free—without the original design software. Work with a variety of file formats, including: DWF, DWFx, DWG, and DXF (requires installation of free DWG TrueView software); Adobe PDF; as well as image file types such as.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .pcx, .pct, .png, .rlc, .tga, .tif, .mil, .cal, and more.
- Use intuitive tools to measure, mark up, and review 2D and 3D designs on the desktop to Increase efficiency
- Fundamentals About Share changes with your extended team and stakeholders, even if they don’t have the original design software for better Enhance communication
- Implement the procedure to eliminate paper and avoid misunderstandings
- Concepts about taking advantage of enhanced features and tools for DWF Viewer and View users for improving performance
- Implementation the tools about open and view high-resolution drawings, maps, and models
- Extended features to measure parts, areas, surfaces, and dimensions for more accurate communication
- Practical uses of mark up and annotate tools for Adding comments, information, and suggestions for design changes to 2D and 3D files.
- Applications of Track and import changes tools to manage, track, and import changes back to the original design software to complete the review cycle
- Experience the same print fidelity as the original design software.