“Learn STAAD.Pro V8” is developed for the learners of the software to provide easy and clear understanding of various features and facilities available in this software. This training can be useful for students and practicing engineers of civil and structural engineering. Topics covered include model generation, loading and specifications, analysis methods, post processing of analysis results, concrete and steel design using Indian code and BS codes, report generation, wind load generation, seismic load generation, and error checking. It demonstrates the steps to be followed to produce the structural analysis & design of two types of buildings; concrete and steel. Also the courseware concentrate over the different results generated from the program, and how to read them, view them, and finally generate the necessary reports from them. At the completion of this course, the trainee will be able to: Understand STAAD Pro way of doing the job Creating the geometry using different methods Use more advanced technique in creating geometry Defining the Cross-Sections of Beams, Columns, Plates Defining the Constants, Specifications, and Supports Defining the Load Systems Analyzing your Model using the appropriate Analysis method Reviewing the Analysis Results Performing Concrete Design Performing Steel Design.
You will get 100% job Assurance and life time e-placement support
classed taken by globally certified trainers
You will get 3 year Dedicated placement support
Courses are globally recognized & accredited
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Content 01 :
Content 02 :
Content 03 :
- Concepts About Creation Of Model. Uses Of Section Properties. Scope Of UDL. Concepts About Application Of Triangular Load. Concepts About Application Of Trapezoidal Load. Uses Of Point Load. Exploring Analysis Of Created Model. Fundamentals About Design Of R.C.C Beam. Fundamentals About Design Of R.C.C Column. Concepts About Viewing Results in Post Processing Mode.
Content 04 :
- Understanding About Creation Of Multi Storey Structure Model . Exploring Uses Of Transitional Command. Understanding Application About Section Properties Of Multi Storey Structure Model Fundamentals About Application Of Floor Loads In Multi Storey Structure Model. Exploring Concepts About Analysis Of Created Multi Storey Structure Model. Exploring Concepts About Defining Design Parameters Of MultiStorey Structure Model. Exploring Concepts About Designing RCC BeamsOf Multi Storey Structure Model. Understanding ConceptsAbout Designing RCC ColumnsOf Multi Storey Structure Model. Application Of Viewing Results Of Multi Storey Structure Model. Understanding Concepts About ViewingMulti Storey Structure Diagrams.
Content 05 :
- Exploring Concepts About Defining Seismic Loads. Understanding Application Of Seismic Loads. Understanding Fundamentals About Application Of Combination Loads With Seismic Loads. Application Of Viewing Seismic Analysis Details In Output File. Uses OfStorey Drift Command Application. Uses Of Load List Command Application.
Content 06 :
- Exploring Concepts About Creating Plate Elements. Application Of Assigning Properties To Plate Elements. Understanding BasicsAbout Designing Plate Elements. Viewing Analysis Details In Output File. Fundamentals About Creating Surface Elements. Concepts About Assigning Properties To Surface Elements. Application Of Assigning Loads To Surface Elements. Concepts About Designing Surface Elements. Understanding About Viewing Analysis Details In Output File. Exploring Concepts About Viewing Rendered View Of The Model.
Content 07 :
- Understanding Principles Of Creating Model For Steel Structure, Exploring Concepts About Creating Braces. Understanding Application Of Assigning Properties To Members From Indian Standard Sections Database. Understanding Formation About Assigning Loads To The Steel Structure Understanding Principles About Designing Beams And Columns. Understanding Principles Of Steel Structure About Viewing Analysis Details In Output File
Content 08 :
- Understanding Principles Of Creating A Truss Structure. Exploring Concepts About Adding Braces. Understanding Fundamentals Of Selecting Properties From Staad Pro Database. Exploring Concepts About Assigning Properties To Member Of Truss tructure. Uses Of Defining Truss Members – Member Truss Command. Exploring rinciples Of Creating Braces. Fundamentals Formation About Assigning Loads To The Truss Structures. Exploring Principles About Designing Columns And Truss Members. Understanding About Member Take Off Command. Exploring Concepts Of Viewing Analysis Details In Output File.
Content 09 :
- Understanding Principles Of Creating A Multi Storey Steel Structure. Fundamental Principles About Defining Wind Loads Of Multi Storey Steel Structure. Application Of Wind LoadsOf Multi Storey Steel Structure. Exploring Application About Creating Combinations With Wind LoadsOf Multi Storey Steel Structure. Exploring Procedures About Editing Wind Load For Creating Open Structure Wind Loads. Understanding Uses Of Optimization OfMulti StoreySteel Structure For Given Load Combinations.
- Exploring ConceptsOf Creating A Steel Structure For The Design Of Bridges, Road Construction, Flyovers And Girder Design. Fundamental Principle OfDefining Vehicle Loads Understanding Application Of Vehicle Loads Exploring Application About Creating Combinations With Vehicle Loads. Understanding Uses Of Optimization Of Structure For Given Load Combinations.