Information Collected By Cloudnet
- Browsing information in our website, you do not require registration or submitting or any personal information.
- We never share, exchanged, disclosed or sold your personal information to any third party for marketing / others purpose
- Information collected from you, we keep your information confidential and safe, and we will only use such information to contact with you over the phone or email.
- Submitting your personal information with us, you must be agreed that we contact you by phone or email for your valuable feedback, new services or offer an attractive learning solution
- Our privacy policies do not apply to third-party websites that are connected via links to our Site; you should carefully review the terms of service and this privacy notice before using these services.
- Purchasing services/product online for live virtual instructor led or live classroom training, you need to register and share your personal information with us, including your name, email id, phone number, your residential address, credit card number, expiration and CVV number, during this exercise we store your contact information in our online server. We never store your sensitive credit card information in our server (website), because it is proceed by our secure payment gateway uses latest Secure Encryption method (SSL).
Website Contents Information
- We providing our best effort to ensure display authentic, accurate and best information, however content changing is general nature due to keep up-to-date information according to global standard. We have reserve right to change our website contents without any prior notice to our users.
- All file & contents are available in our website is virus free, our website does not store any harmful contents or software, but during the browning of our website if occur any software damage / unresponsive in your computer, we are not responsible for same.
- All downloadable file, video and others tutorial material do not contain any virus, worms or harmful software, we assure you all contents are safe, however if any damage occur in your computer due virus infection we won’t accept any liability.
Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Our Blog, Website Or App?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do We Use'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We also maintain log files of the traffic that visits our Site. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable best service to you. Information collected includes IP addresses and browser types etc. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to your Personal Information.
All information submitted by you is stored on our secure servers and your information is safe with us. As a registered with us, you need to create a user account and a password, and you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We take commercially reasonable safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, theft, use or amendment. There is no method available of transmission over the Internet, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we attempt to use commercially reasonable way to protect your Personal Information, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information occur due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party/hacker obtain access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control, you must agree that you will not claim us responsible for any breach of security. If we learn any security systems breach or thread we may notify you by email or so that you can take appropriate protection steps. By using this website or providing your personal information to us you must agree that we can communicate with you usingyouremail or phone regarding any issue occurred related to security, privacy, and administrative.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This
does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long
as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We Agree To The Following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
By emailing us
How Does Our Site Handle Do Not Track Signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does Our Site Allow Third-Party Behavioral Tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
Children Online Privacy Protection
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy We do not collect information from children under 13.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Subject to arbitration, the courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
If any dispute arises between the Company and You in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Policy, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force. Arbitration shall be conducted by one (1) arbitrator mutually appointed by the Company and You. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore, Karnataka. The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In Order To Be In Line With Fair Information Practices We Will Take The Following Responsive Action, Should A Data Breach Occur:
We will notify the users via email
Within 2 business days
We will notify users via phone call
Within 2 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.