Advance your knowledge on the GAiA operating system. This course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system. Check Point R77 is advance Firewall widely using in modern data center and enterprise security solution. Before going to start your learning skill in Check Point R77, you must be have the skill in Linux or Windows Server administration and also having good knowledge about TCP/IP network. After successfully completion you get skill in Install the security gateway in a distributed environment, Configure rules on Web and Gateway servers, Create a basic rule base in Smart Dashboard and assign permissions, Schedule backups and seamless upgrades with minimal downtime, Monitor and troubleshoot IPS and common network traffic.
You will get 100% job Assurance and life time e-placement support
classed taken by globally certified trainers
You will get 3 year Dedicated placement support
Courses are globally recognized & accredited
- Describe Check Point's unified approach to network management and its key elements
- Design a distributed environment
- Install the Security Gateway in a distributed environment
- Perform a backup and restore the current Gateway installation from the command line
- Identify critical files needed to purge (or backup), import and export users and groups, and add (or delete) administrators from the command line
- Deploy Gateways using the Gaia web interface
- Create and configure network, host, and gateway objects
- Verify SIC establishment between the Security Management Server and the Gateway using SmartDashboard
- Create a basicRule Base in SmartDashboard that includes permissions for administrative users, external services, and LAN outbound use
- Configure NAT rules on Web and Gateway servers
- Evaluate existing policies and optimize the rules based on corporate requirements
- Maintain the Security Management Server with scheduled backups and policy versions to ensure seamless upgrades with minimal downtime
- Use Queries in SmartView Tracker to monitor IPS and common network traffic and troubleshoot events using packet data
- Use packet data to generate reports, troubleshoot system and security issues, and ensure network functionality
- Using SmartView Monitor, configure alerts and traffic counters, view a Gateway's status, monitor suspicious activity rules, analyze tunnel activity, and monitor remote user access
- Monitor remote gateways using SmartUpdate to evaluate the need for upgrades, new installations, and license modifications
- Use SmartUpdate to apply upgrade packages to single or multiple VPN-1Gateways
- Upgrade and attach product licenses using SmartUpdate
- Centrally manage users to ensure only authenticated users securely access the corporate network either locally or remotely
- Manage users to access the corporate LAN by using external databases
- Use Identity Awareness to provide granula- level access to network resources
- Acquire user information used by the Security Gateway to control access
- Define access roles for use in an Identity Awareness rule
- Implement Identity Awareness in the Firewall Rule Base
- Configure a pre-shared secret site-to-site VPN with partner sites
- Configure permanent tunnels for remote access to corporate resources
- Configure VPN tunnel sharing, given the difference between host-based, subunit-based, and gateway- based tunnels
CloudNet is very good institute for IT training; I have completed IMP Pro course from here and got placed on EduSerge as System Administrator. This institute gives me very good career, thank you CloudNet.
SubhankarBhakta | System Administrator EduSurge
I have enrolled for Hardware Networking Professional courses (16 months), successfully completion of this program I have also got placed on Alliance Broadband Pvt. Ltd Kolkata. This institute gives me inspiration to make my dream carrier.
Biswajit Das | Network Engineer, Alliance Broadband
I am SouravKhamaru, have enrolled for CCNA, MCITP, RHCE and Cloud Computing courses. I ‘m very much satisfied to get trained from CloudNet.A benchmark to similar by DK Sir, providing quality education and hope will be filled.
SouravKhamaru | Network Engineer, BhartiAirtel
My name is Subhojit Mukherjee has enrolled on IMS Pro course. Nice institute for IT career courses at a truly cheap fees, great infrastructure with experienced faculties and promising placement assistance, Happy as a CloudNetian.
Subhojit Mukherjee | Administrator, Combata Aviation
I have enrolled for Web Development course; I’m very much pleased to say that all trainers are very good. I have successfully completed the program and also got placed on Tri-Communication PTe Ltd as Web Developer.
ToushifHossain | Web Developer Tri-Communication PTe Ltd
I have enrolled for CCNA (R&S), CCNP (R&S) and Cloud Computing from this institution. Once completed course, I have got very good career opportunity in British Telecom.
Sunirmal Das | SA Engineer British Telecom
CloudNet is very good institute for professional IT training, I’m very much proud to be as aCloudNetian. I have complted CCHNE from here now working as a Network Security Engineer.
Kanak Das | Network Security Engineer Quantum Business Advisory UK Ltd
CloudNet is one of the best IT training institutes; I have learned new Edge technologies from here such as CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Security, MCITP and RHCE. All trainers are very cooperative and skillful.