The AutoCAD Fundamentals training is designed for those using AutoCAD® or AutoCAD LT® with a Windows operating system. The objective of AutoCADFundamentals is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore learning to use it can be challenging. To make the process easier and provide flexibility for instructors and students. AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling introduces students who are proficient with the 2D commands in the AutoCAD software to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. The training provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of the advanced 3D Modeling workspace in the AutoCAD software.
You will get 100% job Assurance and life time e-placement support
classed taken by globally certified trainers
You will get 3 year Dedicated placement support
Courses are globally recognized & accredited
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- 3D viewing techniques
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Modifying objects in 3D space
- Editing solids
- Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations
- Converting 3D objects
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
- Working with the User Coordinate System