Android software development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android operating system. Applications are usually developed in Java programming language using the Android software development kit (SDK), but other development environments are also available.The Android software development kit (SDK) includes a comprehensive set of development tools. These include a debugger, libraries, a handset emulator based on QEMU, documentation, sample code, and tutorials. Currently supported development platforms include computers running Linux (any modern desktop Linux distribution), Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, and Windows XP or later. As of March 2015, the SDK is not available on Android itself, but the software development is possible by using specialized Android applications.
You will get 100% job Assurance and life time e-placement support
classed taken by globally certified trainers
You will get 3 year Dedicated placement support
Courses are globally recognized & accredited
Chapter 1: JAVA Concepts
Chapter 2: SQL
- What is Android?
- Setting up development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- a. Basic Building blocks - Activities,Services,Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
- b. UI Components - Views & notifications
- c. Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
- Android API levels (versions & version names)